Our business idea: To make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs
Coloplast is a successful Danish group since 1957, which develops, manufactures and markets medical devices in the business areas ostomy care, continence care, wound and skin care and interventional urology for a global market. Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their individual needs. We call this intimate healthcare.
The Group has more than 12,000 employees and has a turnover of 18 billion DKK 2019/2020. Coloplast Sweden AB is a sales subsidiary based in Kungsbacka just south of Göteborg with a turnover of approximately 500 million SEK and a market leader in several areas.
Serving the Swedish market for decades, the subsidiary has a strong position in the Swedish market and has high ambitions for accelerating growth in the future. The organization consists of 57 dedicated and highly engaged individuals who all have a strong connection to the company’s mission and delivering great results, ensuring that the Swedish market and customers are served in the best possible way with innovative products and services. We work closely together with the global teams in Coloplast and are proud to be part of an industry-leading healthcare company that strives to make a difference to people with intimate healthcare needs.
Coloplast products make a difference and provide sense of security for users with special needs. For more information about the company and our products see Coloplast's website http://www.coloplast.se
Associate Market Manager
The Associate Market Manager has the overall responsibility as product and market manager for the Bowel management (BM) and Collecting devices (CD) business area. The position is located in the Continence Care (CC) marketing department and holds both a strategic and a tactical direction with focus on the tactical part. You will be responsible for the BM/CD portfolio and accountable for indirect sales growth in Sweden for the BM/CD business area, as well as giving support to the CC business area with various tasks.
Within the BM/CD business area, you will develop, execute, and effectively communicate the marketing plan for the BM and CD product range, consistent with both the local business plan, customer needs and the strategy from Global Marketing. You will be overall responsible for portfolio management of BM/CD and provide pro-active and professional cooperation with Global Marketing. In alignment with Market Manager Continence Care (MM CC) you will also provide education and support to internal as well as external stakeholders.
Within the CC business area, you will be responsible for the following supporting and operative tasks:
• Support the MM CC and the sales department with relevant tools, print sales materials and presentations for the full CC portfolio as well as education on how to use them in the best way. This includes ensuring that all material is ready at hand and can easily be ordered from the warehouse (NDC).
• Operative project lead of all CC health care professional (HCP) events and responsible for production of all sales promotion material related to CC, including keeping stock levels updated and making it easy for other colleagues to access the material.
• Support to Payers & Trade department for full CC range, managing communication related to tenders as well as implementing defined activities to shape the market (assigned by MM CC).
To thrive in this role, you must enjoy a mix of strategic and operational duties as well as be an effective, consistent and inspiring communicator.
You will report to the Market Manager Continence Care.
Essential duties, accountabilities and responsibilities
• Develops the overall marketing direction for the Bowel management (BM) and Collecting devices (CD) business in Sweden and effectively communicates this direction to the entire organization to ensure target achievement
• Actively develops, reviews, and executes on the Swedish pipeline of BM/CD product launches (including project managing registrations and cost for new launches) for at least 24 months into the future at any one point in time
• Ensures the marketing strategy is implemented by the sales teams, has close relationship with the sales teams and seeks opportunities to participate in sales meetings and works together with MM CC to ensure activities are coordinated with other business areas and priorities.
• Provides forecasting input for both new products and the overall revenue of the business area. Responsible for delivering the objectives for the BM/CD product range and evaluates performance to drive continuous improvement.
• Gathers customer feedback on product attributes and prototype suggestions for both current and next generation products
• Supports sales force with relevant tools and produces marketing material presentations for full CC range, including ensuring claims validation and reordering process to ensure that material always is available at the warehouse
• Actively provides support to Payers & Trade for the full CC range when it comes to shaping activities, submission, and communication to all stakeholders within tenders. (e.g. Nu upphandlat, Product guide, etc)
• Provides education and support to the Sales Team, Consumer Care, Payers & Trade, healthcare professionals and key opinion leaders - and considers all of them key customer groups
• Develops a working relationship with "Target" professionals (specifically w/ KOL) and runs Bowel Advisory Boards (BAB)
• Budget responsibility for sales revenue as well as promo expenses. Delivers all BM/CD Marketing's product launches, projects, and campaigns within the capacity cost allocated.
• Keeps track of industry trends and trends within CC/BM/CD therapeutic areas incl competitor products and activities
Education and Experience
• University graduate or post-graduate degree in marketing, business, project management, or similar
• + 3 years marketing experience; preferably as product manager
• + 3 years sales experience in business where Health Care Professionals are the most important stakeholders
• Experience from med-tech industry is preferable but not mandatory
• Demonstrated results in developing and executing strategic plans as well as strong project leader skills
• Experience from sales & marketing through digital channels is an advantage
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficiency required
• Fluent in Swedish and English, in oral and writing
Personal Characteristics - Skills
• Ambitious on behalf of the business
• Commercially oriented and prone to decision-making based on facts and data. This includes driving the clinical agenda eg studies and evidence.
• Customer focused and passionate about delivering value to end users and health care professionals
• Structured and with a strong sense of prioritization
• Effective communication (written and verbal) as well as relation building skills in order to sell the portfolio to HCPs
• Works strategically to realize organizational goals
• Ability to work efficiently in cross-functional teams
• The embodiment of the Coloplast values of passion, closeness, and respect and responsibility
Opportunities with the role
You have the opportunity to work in a successful and growing company that provide products which make life significantly easier and more convenient for the patient in everyday life. Coloplast has a very good reputation throughout the country and also on the international market and people take pride in working here.
You will be part of an innovative journey for both staff, customers and patients, where you have a key role to contribute and influence in a strong way. There will be good opportunities for personal development within the company.
For inquires and more information about the position, please contact:
Catharina Herbertsson or Eva Runnerström, Recruitment consultants at PeakSearch.
M: +46 706 152 772
M: +46 701 725 379
Apply for the position at http://www.peaksearch.se