Iconovo develops ready-to-use inhalation products – inhaler devices and dry powder formulations for generic drug companies and pharmaceutical companies. Iconovo offers a full range of ready-to-use inhalation devices to be customized with customer’s substance.
Products developed by Iconovo are mainly in the treatment of asthma and COPD, but other focus areas are vaccination, pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary fibrosis or indications where a fast onset of action is sought, e.g. migraine treatment. Today the company portfolio covers a full family of inhalation products comprising both inhalation devices and dry powder formulations.
Business model: Iconovo develops the inhaler platforms at its own cost and risk and seeks patent protection for its unique designs. Iconovo develops a complete inhalation product from its customers preferred substance(s) being compensated for the development costs through development milestones. Iconovo makes its profit from technology access fees for giving exclusive rights to a substance-inhaler combination and royalties on sales.
The company was founded in 2013, listed on Nasdaq First North in May 2018, is based at Medicon Village in Lund, and employs 27 people plus consultants today.
For more information about Iconovo, please see https://iconovo.se
PeakSearch söker en Project Manager till Iconovo i Lund, ett litet noterat läkemedelsbolag inom utveckling av innovativa inhalationsprodukter. Iconovo är en snabbt växande organisation med för närvarande ca 25 anställda. Planen är att fortsätta växa ansvarsfullt med fokus på att utnyttja bolagets strategiska tillgångar. Var med på företagets spännande resa!
Company: Iconovo AB
Role: Project Manager
Reporting to: Vice President Development
Location: Medicon Village, Lund
The role as Project Manager
Iconovo is looking for a Project Manager, a role with direct responsibility for running internal and customer projects. This is an opportunity to become a key player in Iconovo and directly influence the performance of the company. You will provide project management with leadership and oversight to ensure timely deliveries. As the company is growing and with increased number of projects more resources are required. Therefore, it is a great advantage if you have experience from outscoring activities. This is a new role in an exciting expanding company, and you will report to the Vice President Development.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading Iconovo projects aligning internal and external processes and stakeholders, as well as responsible for the budget process for the delegated project portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with experience and interest in working in a small, entrepreneurial environment with broad responsibilities and opportunities. You have the ability, willingness, and drive to learn and master the specifics of inhalation drug delivery, and the inhalation pharmaceutical business. In addition, you have excellent analytical, communication (oral and written) and organizational/planning skills as well as a collaborative mindset. As the company is small, you must have a “can do” attitude and be comfortable in situations where you are hands-on.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for delivery of projects to time, cost, and quality
• Leads major and minor Iconovo internal and customer projects
• Leads the internal project teams, ensuring integration of science and business aspects
• Represents Iconovo in customers’ projects
• Engages and leads outsourced activities for customer and Iconovo
• Develops and maintains the customer contacts ensuring a mutual understanding and joint success
• May review, approve and potentially author Reports to customers
• Develops and maintains an understanding of the scientific, regulatory, and business requirements within inhalation pharmaceutics to ensure project plans and work are appropriate and to the point
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Science relevant for the pharmaceutical industry
• Substantial experience from the pharmaceutical or medical device industry (5-10 years) whereof recent experience in a position with line, project, or outsourcing management responsibilities (at least 2 years). Preferably in the areas of device development, formulation science or analytical science.
• Fluent in oral and written English
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
• Project Management experience from pharmaceutical industry
• Experience from outsourcing activities to CMO/CRO activities or from within a CMO/CRO
• Experience from development of combination products (device +drug)
• Experience of inhalation pharmaceutics
• Experience form Regulatory, Clinical, Production
• Experience in handling external customers or partners
• Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people. Driving personality with ability to prioritize tasks to accomplish goals and objectives. Initiates and generates activity.
• Ability to develop effective relationships and operate with senior level and builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation
• Structures information to meet the needs and understanding of the intended audience
• Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances
• Accepts new ideas and change initiatives
Opportunities with the role
This is an opportunity to work in a rapidly growing biotech company listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, with short decision-making processes where each employee's contribution is important for the company's development and results. You will play an important role in actively supporting the company to reach agreed milestones.
• You will be a key player in Iconovo and directly influence the performance of the company
• You will be offered a chance to work in an agile environment in collaboration with some of the best experts in the field of dry powder inhalation
• You will work hands-on with projects that aligns to our strategy
• You will be in a central role with potential to shape your job and in a role that can expand as the company grows
For inquires and more information about the position, please contact:
Catharina Herbertsson or Eva Runnerström, Sr Recruitment Consultants at PeakSearch.
firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0)706 152 772
email@example.com, +46 (0)701 725 379
Apply for the position at PeakSearch homepage http://www.peaksearch.se or send your cover letter together with your CV directly to either Catharina or Eva, see above.