EXINI Diagnostics AB develops AI methods for automated analysis of medical images. The company works on the forefront of medical imaging, developing web-based AI systems since the early 2000s.
EXINI has developed digital applications enhancing imaging diagnostics for oncology, cardiac and brain. EXINIs most widely distributed solution (or application) is the automated Bone Scan Index, which quantifies the bone tumor burden in patients with metastatic prostate cancer. This solution has been installed at about 1,000 hospitals worldwide.
EXINI’s value proposition is to provide Clinicians, Pharma, and CROs with advanced quantitative
imaging biomarkers for clinical research and clinical practice through
1. AI-powered quantitation software enhancing imaging diagnostic accuracy and reproducibility
2. Extensive validation. Track-records of utilization in clinical research
3. Cloud-based, easily accessible to imaging
EXINI has recently merged with Lantheus Medical Imaging, which is a global leader in developing, manufacturing and commercializing imaging diagnostic and oncology radio-therapeutics to find, fight and follow cancers.
Together with Lantheus Medical Imaging, EXINI Diagnostics is expanding its business capabilities in nuclear medicine image management and analysis.
EXINI was founded in 1999 and is based at Ideon Gateway in Lund.
For more information about EXINI Diagnostics, please see https://exini.com/
Director of Business and Commercial Development, Digital Solutions
Company: EXINI Diagnostics AB
Role: Director of Business and Commercial Development, Digital Solutions
Reporting to: Vice President and Site Manager of Digital Solutions
Location: Ideon Gateway, Lund
As a Director of Business and Commercial Development for Digital Solutions, you will be working with highly motivated colleagues at EXINI with cutting edge AI technology solutions in oncology.
You will be responsible for growing EXINI’s business, identifying and developing new business opportunities and building and expanding the presence of the company and its brands.
You will track new markets and emerging trends in digital medical imaging in oncology. You will work with the EXINI leadership team to recommend new products and services that can enhance the commercial growth opportunities for EXINI.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and ambitious individual with experience and interest in working in an entrepreneurial environment in digital healthcare. You have demonstrated strong commercial and business development acumen, a bias for action and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You have a strategic mindset and ability to think out of the box. In addition, you are a team player and will contribute with your energy and passion to the team.
You will report to the Vice President and Site Manager of Digital Solutions at EXINI Diagnostics.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Identify and develop new business opportunities to grow EXINI’s business globally, in close cooperation with EXINI’s leadership team and Lantheus’ corporate development team
● Prepare business cases for submission and presentation to EXINI’s Leadership Team and Lantheus’ corporate development team.
● Identify new business leads, establish contacts and execute to create new agreements
● Maintain and further develop existing customer relationships and agreements
● Further develop and expand the B2B and partnering business model
● As an active member of the global corporate development team, generate innovative ideas and identify opportunities that will help drive business growth
● Negotiate deals with possible partners and manage partnerships with channel partners.
● Participate in and contribute to the relevant international BD and AI conferences and meetings
● A degree in Master of Science (MSc) and/or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
● Minimum 5 years’ experience in business or commercial development, proven track record and evidence of sales and commercial success.
● Experience in medical image analysis, radiology, nuclear medicine, Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS), medical imaging equipment (camera, scanner) and relevant medical imaging products is an advantage
● Knowledge and network in medical imaging is an advantage
● Experience in working with software as a medical device for medical image analysis is an advantage
● Prior experience from similar commercial business is an advantage
● Takes initiative and responsibility for actions and projects, acts with confidence
● Establishes good relationships with customers and staff, and builds wide and effective networks
● Works strategically to realise organisational goals; sets and develops strategies
● Works productively in high pressure environment
● Ability of entrepreneurial and commercial mindset, identifies growth opportunities for the organization
● Demonstrates business acumen, develops job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development
Opportunities with the role
This is an opportunity to lead a key activity in an agile company with an exciting and cutting-edge product portfolio with immediate influence on the performance of the larger company. You will be offered a chance to work in a creative environment in collaboration with some of the best experts in the field with cutting edge AI technology products, ultimately helping patients, patient’s families and caregivers within the realm of cancer.
For inquiries and more information about the position, please contact:
Catharina Herbertsson or Eva Runnerström, Sr Recruitment Consultants at PeakSearch.
firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0)706 152 772
email@example.com, +46 (0)701 725 379
Apply for the position at PeakSearch homepage http://www.peaksearch.se or send your cover letter together with your CV directly to either Catharina or Eva, see above.