Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio to treat a range of dermatological conditions. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically defined and medically proven innovative solutions for the skin. For more information, please visit http://www.galderma.com
Global Medical Franchise Lead
Position: Global Medical Franchise Lead
Reports to: Head of Medical Franchise Leads, Global Medical Affairs
Location: At the office in Uppsala
We are looking for a successful Global Medical Franchise Lead authorized to lead the Global Medical Affairs strategy and tactical plan for Biostimulators and Skin Quality products including data generation and data dissemination plan and differentiation strategy versus main competitors.
The Global Medical Franchise Lead needs to have substantial experience from a medical affairs role working with medical devices or pharmaceutical drugs. Expertise within biomaterials and medical devices from the medical aesthetic industry is meritorious but not a must.
The person needs to be highly motivated, organized and structured, with a great ability to prioritize. It is important to be able to work independently and take own decisions to deliver results. It is also important to be able to cooperate and work in teams. A good communicator, good presentation skills, positive with high energy and passion are other important competencies for this role.
Qualifications and profile
• University degree in science, pharmacy, or medicine. PhD is a merit
• Several years of experience in a medical affairs role within medical devices or
• Expertise with biomaterials and medical devices is preferred, ideally gained in the
• medical aesthetic industry
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
• Experience in critically reviewing scientific articles and data
• A team player with proven ability to work cross-functionally
• Proactive leadership and seeking solutions
• Self-driven, flexible, methodical, with the ability to structure work and manage multiple requests while maintaining timelines
• Manages time effectively, to plan activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances
• Highly motivated and being able to work independently
• Ability and willingness to work in an innovative and multinational company as Galderma
Opportunities with the position
• To work for one of the world’s leading companies within skin health, a value-based dermatology company, deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines/medical solutions for patients with different illnesses or for aesthetic purposes
• Work for a growing and healthy company with massive investment in Uppsala within Operations and R&D
• Be part of a large global company with good possibilities to personal and professional development now and in the future
• Work for a company that welcomes internal mobility
• Work in a very attractive, innovative and dynamic company that want to be in the forefront
• To have the possibility to work with products in different stages, Galderma has the whole chain from product development to production
• The office in Uppsala has very agreeable accommodations with a canteen on site
• Benefits and collective agreement
For further information about the position, please contact Marta Frick Senior Recruitment consultants at PeakSearch.
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 070-386 89 69