Gyros Protein Technologies
Gyros Protein Technologies enables bioanalytical solutions and peptide synthesis that help scientists increase biomolecule performance and productivity in research, drug discovery, pre-clinical and clinical development, and bioprocess applications. Proprietary high performance nanoliter-scale immunoassay platforms, Gyrolab® xPand and Gyrolab xPlore™, are used by scientists in leading pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO, and CMO companies for bioanalytical applications such as pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics, immunogenicity, and quantitating bioprocess-related impurities.
Gyros was founded in 2000 as a spin-off from GE-Healthcare. In 2016 Gyros Protein Technologies was founded through the merger of Gyros and Protein Technologies.
The center of excellence for the immunoassay business of Gyros Protein Technologies is located in Uppsala. The company has approximately 140 highly motivated professionals in Sales, Marketing, R&D, Operations, etc. Since November 2019 Gyros Protein Technologies is part of the Biopharmaceutical Division of Mesa Laboratories Inc.
For more information, visit the company´s web sites at http://www.gyrosproteintechnologies.com
Position: Marketing Manager
Company: Gyros Protein Technologies
Reports to: Global Marketing Director
Gyros Protein Technologies is seeking an energetic and experienced Marketing Manager to expand our go-to-market strategy and tactics for Gyrolab bioanalysis solutions in the bioanalysis segment with special emphasis on biomarker assessment in the biopharmaceutical industry (monoclonal antibody therapeutics, peptides, vaccines, cell and gene therapies).
This role will work closely with the commercial team, and Product Managers and R&D and report to the Sweden-based Director, Global Marketing for the Biopharmaceutical Division. English is the working language and meetings via teams with people in different time zones is standard. The position is based in Uppsala with approximately 20 % travel anticipated.
We are looking for an individual who can make a difference in marketing, someone who is comfortable in taking the initiative and responsibilities to deliver high quality marketing materials that engage the target audience. You have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, viewing tasks with a systematic approach. You also possess strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills. You are a team player who thinks it is important to share your ideas and experiences with your colleagues to develop the company and its business. You inspire others through your dedication and passion for your work.
• B.S. in Biochemistry, biomedicine or related field, M.S. is preferred
• Knowledge of ligand binding assays for pharmaceutical research is an advantage.
• Good understanding of biomarker analysis in biopharmaceutical development and in using immunoassays is an advantage
• B2B marketing experience
• Solid experience from biopharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
• Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
• Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools
• English as working language
• Experience from digital marketing through social channels is a plus.
• Good quantitative and analytical skills.
• Exceptional writing skills to persuade the target audience
• Strong oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
• Ability to work independently and take on a large degree of responsibility and commitment to tasks
• Good interpersonal skills
• Create, open to propose new ideas, approaches or insights
• You take initiatives and act with confidence
Opportunities with the role
• The possibility to work for a healthy successful company with a high growth rate and very good profitability
• Gyros Protein Technologies is a part of Mesa Labs, a robust and successful owner listed on the NASDAQ
• Work together with an experienced and very committed team, and in a creative environment
• Work in a company with a dynamic culture, a nice atmosphere and collaborative environment
• Work for a company where results and benefits go hand in hand and where you truly can bring your potential into play
• Gyros Protein Technologies has an attractive company culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
For more information and questions about the position, please contact Jenny Ringh or Marta Frick, Senior Recruitment Consultants at PeakSearch.
Jenny Ringh email@example.com Tel: +46(0)70-235 81 99
Marta Frick firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +46(0)70-386 89 69