Iconovo develops ready-to-use inhalation products – inhaler devices and dry powder formulations for generic drug companies and pharmaceutical companies. Iconovo offers a full range of ready-to-use inhalation devices to be customized with customer’s substance.
Products developed by Iconovo are mainly in the treatment of asthma and COPD, but other lung disease areas are pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary fibrosis or indications where a fast onset of action is sought, e.g. migraine treatment, or where injections are to be replaced, e.g. vaccinations. Today the company portfolio covers a full range of inhalation products comprising both inhalation devices and dry powder formulations.
Business model: Iconovo develops the inhaler platforms at its own cost and risk and seeks patent protection for its unique designs. Iconovo develops a complete inhalation product from its customers preferred substance(s) being compensated for the development costs through development milestones. Iconovo makes its profit from technology access fees for giving exclusive rights to a substance-inhaler combination and royalties on sales.
Iconovo plans for an acceleration in the number of inhaled innovation projects by increasing its marketing communication to relevant innovation-driven companies.
The company was founded in 2013, listed on Nasdaq First North in May 2018, is based at Medicon Village in Lund, and employs 28 people today.
For more information about Iconovo, please see https://iconovo.se
Communication and Marketing Manager
The role as Communication and Marketing Manager
Iconovo is looking for an independent person with several years’ experience in managing marketing communication to B2B customers, preferably in the healthcare industry, interested to join a small but growing company with ambitions to bring inhaled innovation to customers and patients. You are motivated by driving, developing, and implementing the communication plan for Iconovo together with our marketing agency. You appreciate fast decision-making and the chance to make a real difference. You will be a key player in the acceleration of the marketing activities for Iconovo to reach new customers. Iconovo is in the process of developing a more ambitious inbound marketing plan that requires expertise and implementation skills.
The Communication and Marketing Manager is responsible for driving and implementing all communication activities to customers for Iconovo in close cooperation with the Business development team, the marketing agency, but also the internal technical experts to generate attractive media content. You will also be a key person to support the investor relationship (IR) communication at Iconovo.
The Communication and Marketing Manager is one of three people in the growing Business Development team with visibility and good prospects for development as the company grows. You will report to the Vice President Business Development, but also work closely with Alliance management and the CEO of Iconovo. This is a new and full-time permanent position.
You must have a "can do" attitude, and “hands-on” attitude and not be afraid to roll up your sleeves. You can work independently being a great project leader but also like to collaborate as a part of a team, working towards a common goal. Excellent communication abilities, strong delivery focus and a positive attitude are important to be successful in this role. Good stylistic and aesthetic capacity.
As the Communication and Marketing Manager, you will be measured on the execution of the agreed communication plan.
• Plan and drive the implementation of the communication and marketing plan
• Key contact to marketing agency
• Project-lead marketing campaigns
• Develop marketing materials together with marketing agency
• Drive the communication platform development, like brochures, homepage, images, video and message development
• Conference exhibitions
• Support development of investor relationship communication materials (presentations, press releases)
• Maintain oversight of all planned communication activities
• Propose improvements to communication strategy and plans
• Works independently as project leader to execute all communication activities with the marketing agency and internal experts
• Relevant content-generation for campaigns
• Develop annual marketing plan with the team in Business Development and the CEO
• Regular follow-up of marketing activities to propose future improvements
• Identifying new customer segments and the associated channel selection and message development
• Propose improvements to channel choice and approach communication
• Degree in communication or marketing required
• Several years of experience from a similar role, preferably in the Pharma/Medtech industry
• Knowledge and experience of modern communication software for homepage (Wordpress), pictures, videos, and marketing layouts, for good conversation with agency and ability to perform minor adaptations
• Experience of inbound marketing based on SEO, Google campaigns, LinkedIn campaigns etc.
• Experience in creating and reviewing copy for communication
• Experience in planning and creating exhibitions at conferences
• Fluent in Swedish and English, written and verbal
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
Professional and Personal Competences (Skills)
• Ability to lead and make independent operational decisions regarding communication
• Ability to analyze and interpret marketing feedback data
• Ability to interact and communicate with technical experts
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and organizational/ planning skills
• Good stylistic and aesthetic capacity
• Doer personality with documented skills in hands-on production of communication pieces and presentations
• Curious personality interested to develop new skills in adjacent areas with enthusiasm
• Able to adapt to changing circumstances
Opportunities with the role
Iconovo is a rapidly growing organization with currently 28 employees. The plan is to continue to grow responsibly with focus on capitalizing on our strategic assets.
• You will be a key player in the execution of the communication and marketing strategy and have a great visibility in the improvement in reaching ambitious communication goals
• You will be offered a chance to develop the inbound marketing for Iconovo as the implementation and development has just started
• You will be member of a small team in a growing organisation with potential to grow and find new challenges within the organisation
• You will be a regular presenter of communication issues and recommendations in the Business Development Functional Leadership Team
This is an opportunity to work in a rapidly growing company listed on Nasdaq First North Stockholm, with short decision-making processes where each employee's contribution is important for the company's development and results. You will play an important role in actively supporting the company to reach its marketing goals.
For inquires and more information about the position, please contact:
Catharina Herbertsson or Eva Runnerström, Senior Recruitment consultants at PeakSearch.
M: +46 706 152 772
M: +46 701 725 379
Apply for the position at http://www.peaksearch.se