Novavax AB är ett helägt dotterbolag till det amerikanska vaccinföretaget Novavax, Inc, vilket är noterat på NASDAQ i USA (NVAX). Novavax, Inc har utvecklat ett effektivt produktionssystem för antigen och utvecklar olika vaccinkandidater riktade mot bl.a. säsongs- och pandemisk influensa (H5N1), respiratoriskt syncytialvirus (RSV) och andra svåra infektionssjukdomar, t ex som Ebola och Covid-19. Bolaget är nu inne i en expansiv fas med anledning av nuvarande pandemi där extern finansiering finns för att utveckla ett vaccin mot Covid-19.
Novavax AB i Uppsala utvecklar och producerar ett saponinbaserat vaccinadjuvans - Matrix-M™. Kliniska studier visar att Matrix-M™ effektivt stimulerar kroppen till ett potent immunsvar omfattande både ett cellulärt och antikroppsmedierat svar vid vaccinering. Vid kontoret i Uppsala arbetar ca 240 personer, både anställda och konsulter.
För mer information gå gärna in på företagets hemsida: http://www.novavax.com
Job Title: Project Manager
Reports to: Director Alliance and Project Management
Location: Novavax, Uppsala
Novavax is in a very exciting and stimulating phase going from research and developing to be a producing company with products on the market. Novavax are now in the phase where they have started to produce and deliver a COVID-19 vaccine to fight the pandemic we are suffering from. Novavax also have additional interesting and important vaccine candidates in the clinical program; seasonal influenza, RSV and ongoing collaborations with external partners for a malaria vaccine.
Novavax AB is now looking for a Project Manager to assist with the company’s ongoing and coming tech transfer and product developmental projects. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with experience and interest in working in a small, entrepreneurial environment with broad responsibilities and opportunities.
The Project Manager will report to Director Alliance and Project Management. The role is a permanent contract full-time and you will be based at the office in Uppsala.
We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong project management skills and with experience from a similar role. We are searching for an ambitious person with a personal drive and with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, together with excellent communication and time management skills.
Experience and qualifications
• MS or BS in science or engineering or equivalent work experience
• Experience from biotech or pharmaceutical CMC or manufacturing operations
• Experience of Project Management
• Proven experience in collaborating in matrix teams in a technical environment
• Experience in working with CDMOs for process development, characterization, technology transfer, and release
• Excellent communication and presentations skills in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
• Knowledge of CMC development from pre-clinical through clinical to commercialization is meritorious
• Knowledge and/or experience working with Regulatory Affairs with planning, managing and tracking post-marketing commitments and variations is a merit
• Strong Project Management skills and adept at working collaboratively with cross functional teams
• Ability to work both independently and together with others to deliver results
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Structured and accurate
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of the organization
Opportunities with the role
• The possibility to work for a successful, growing, and innovative company in close collaborating with a very robust and mature “parent company”
• Work for a leading vaccine company that will enable patients’ worldwide access to safer and more efficient vaccines
• Be a part of the fight against Covid-19 delivering access for people to a new vaccine
• To work in a small company with a dynamic culture, freedom of action, a nice atmosphere and collaborative environment
• The company is in a very exciting and stimulating phase going from a research- and developing company to a producing company with products on the market
• Work in values-based company, deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into vaccines to protect future pandemics and dangerous viruses as for example Covid-19
• Be part of a very competent and experienced team with high energy, all very committed to develop the company and the technology
• Work in a company with short decision paths and with a high level of personal responsibility
• Good possibilities to personal and professional development
For more information and questions about the position, please contact Marta Frick Senior Recruitment Consultant at PeakSearch.
Contact details: email@example.com Tel: 070-386 89 69