Novavax AB är ett helägt dotterbolag till det amerikanska vaccinföretaget Novavax, Inc, vilket är noterat på NASDAQ i USA (NVAX). Novavax, Inc har utvecklat ett effektivt produktionssystem för antigen och utvecklar olika vaccinkandidater riktade mot bl.a. säsongs- och pandemisk influensa (H5N1), respiratoriskt syncytialvirus (RSV) och andra svåra infektionssjukdomar, t ex som Ebola och Covid-19. Bolaget är nu inne i en expansiv fas med anledning av nuvarande pandemi där extern finansiering finns för att utveckla ett vaccin mot Covid-19.
Novavax AB i Uppsala utvecklar och producerar ett saponinbaserat vaccinadjuvans - Matrix-M™. Kliniska studier visar att Matrix-M™ effektivt stimulerar kroppen till ett potent immunsvar omfattande både ett cellulärt och antikroppsmedierat svar vid vaccinering. Vid kontoret i Uppsala arbetar ca 240 personer, både anställda och konsulter.
För mer information gå gärna in på företagets hemsida: http://www.novavax.com
Job Title: Project coordinator
Reports to: Director Alliance and Project Management
Location: Novavax, Uppsala
Novavax is in a very exciting and stimulating phase going from research and developing to be a producing company with products on the market. Novavax are now in the phase where they have started to produce and deliver a COVID-19 vaccine to fight the pandemic we are suffering from. Novavax also have additional interesting and important vaccine candidates in the clinical program; seasonal influenza, RSV and ongoing collaborations with external partners for a malaria vaccine.
Novavax AB is searching for a Project Coordinator in a global role, reporting to the Director Alliance and Project management. In this role you will help drive continuous improvement and innovation projects that deliver measurable benefits and optimized business processes critical to Adjuvant related internal activity projects and programs as well as external projects and programs.
The role is a permanent contract full-time and you will be based at the office in Uppsala.
We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong project coordinating skills, with experience from a similar role. We are searching for an ambitious person with a personal drive and with the ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams, together with excellent communication and time management skills.
Experience and qualifications
• Academic degree
• Project Coordination experience in biotech or pharmaceutical manufacturing operations
• Experience of standard Project Management tools
• Excellent communication and presentations skills in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
• Experience with MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, MA Teams and SharePoint, highly desirable
• Ability to foster collaboration and work effectively in cross-functional teams
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interface across all levels of the organization
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently with excellent time management skills
Opportunities with the role
• The possibility to work for a successful, growing, and innovative company in close collaborating with a very robust and mature “parent company”
• Work for a leading vaccine company that will enable patients’ worldwide access to safer and more efficient vaccines
• Be a part of the fight against Covid-19 delivering access for people to a new vaccine
• To work in a small company with a dynamic culture, freedom of action, a nice atmosphere and collaborative environment
• The company is in a very exciting and stimulating phase going from a research- and developing company to a producing company with products on the market
• Work in values-based company, deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into vaccines to protect future pandemics and dangerous viruses as for example Covid-19
• Be part of a very competent and experienced team with high energy, all very committed to develop the company and the technology
• Work in a company with short decision paths and with a high level of personal responsibility
• Good possibilities to personal and professional development
For more information and questions about the position, please contact Marta Frick Senior Recruitment Consultant at PeakSearch.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 070-386 89 69