Pharmetheus is a global pharmacometrics consultancy company. We focus on applying quantitative approaches to support drug development decisions in all clinical development phases and most therapeutic areas. We take great pride in being a reliable and effective collaboration partner to our clients. We are offering a workplace with an atmosphere characterized by a high level of flexibility and a great team spirit. We always aim for equality and value creativity and diversity. Our highly skilled and enthusiastic team brings considerable value to clients and partners, intending to improve patients’ lives.
Pharmetheus’ main premises is located in Uppsala, Sweden. However, our physical footprint stretches beyond Uppsala through our office network in Stockholm, Basel, Paris and Utrecht and home office networks in Europe and North America.
For more information, visit the company´s web sites at http://www.pharmetheus.com
Quality Assurance Officer
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: at our office in Uppsala or Stockholm
Pharmetheus is searching for an experienced Quality Assurance Officer to be responsible for the ongoing development of Pharmetheus’s Quality Management System (QMS) and to lead other QA related activities to ensure compliance with applicable laws/regulations.
This is a full-time position based at the office in Uppsala or Stockholm. The Quality Assurance Officer reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated person with at least five years of Quality Assurance experience working with clinical Quality Assurance in a regulated setting. You need to have knowledge and experience of GCP and QMS development. You also need to have good cooperation and communication skills. It is important to be well organized, with excellent planning and time management capability and to have a strong sense of ethics and principles with a pragmatic thinking, to be able to deliver in this important role.
Qualifications and experiences
• Life science degree at university level
• Quality Assurance experience working with clinical Quality Assurance in a regulated setting and QMS development
• Excellent knowledge about the interpretation of ICH GCP and other applicable legislations and practices in drug development
• Knowledge about computerized system validation according to GAMP5
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Speaks and write fluent English
• Service minded with good communication skills, both oral and written
• Well organized and structured, with excellent planning and time management capability
• Good cooperation skills, able to work both independently and in teams
• Independent, flexible, accurate and solution-oriented
• High level of self-motivation and with the ability to show initiative
• You have a strong sense of ethics and principles with a pragmatic thinking
Opportunities with the role
Pharmetheus offers an inspiring working environment and competitive benefits. We are a motivated, dedicated, and growing group of 70+ people. Pharmetheus' main premises are located in Uppsala Science Park, Sweden, with an office network in Stockholm, Basel, Utrecht, and Paris, as well as home office networks in Europe and North America.
For more information and questions about the position, please contact Marta Frick Senior Recruitment Consultant at PeakSearch.
Marta Frick email@example.com Tel: 070-386 89 69