C-RAD is a global medical device company with headquarter in Uppsala, Sweden. We develop, produce, and sell innovative solutions to healthcare customers. The focus is on patient positioning, monitoring, and surface imaging within radiation therapy. We are a market leader in the field of optical patient positioning.
Groundbreaking technology for better cancer care
In advanced radiation therapy techniques for cancer treatment, the radiation dose must be delivered to the tumor with extremely high precision, safety and efficiency. C-RAD’s positioning and scanning products guarantee that. These are groundbreaking solutions that help to cure more cancer patients and improve their quality of life. C-RAD was founded in 2004 by researchers from Karolinska Institutet and Karolinska Hospital in Solna, researchers from the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm and people with long industrial experience of radiation therapy. The first product was launched in 2006 and was the C-RAD Sentinel™ system. Since then the technology has been under constant development. C-RAD AB is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Small Cap since 2014
Further information about the company can be found on: http://www.c-rad.com
Clinical Application & Sales Specialist -Sweden/Nordics
In the position as Clinical Application & Sales Specialist, you will be part of C-RAD Service organization being responsible for the customer workflow from implementation and providing application support to them over time in a holistic way.
In this role you would join the global team of application specialists in C-RAD and the EMEA team but be responsible for, but not limited to, trainings in your region - Nordics. It is the application specialist role to independently, but in agreement with the customer, plan staff training and implementation of SGRT workflow in the clinic. This provides an opportunity to be in charge of your own schedule.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Conduct clinical training on the C-RAD products and related workflows
• Demonstrate C-RAD products both in-house (live and remotely) and during external events such as congresses and customer meetings
• Achieve customer acceptance on clinical trainings performed
• Diagnose errors or clinical problems and determine proper solutions
• Feedback observations for product under performance or for potential for improvement into the respective feedback system
• Build positive relationships with customers and become a trusted partner to rely on
• Closely collaborate with the Sales and Product Management organizations to develop the business, including but not limited to supporting tenders and quotations
Who are we looking for?
Qualifications and experience
• Tertiary qualification in a scientific field related to medical physics or radiation therapy
• Fluent in both written and spoken English and Swedish
• Hands on clinical and patient interaction experience within radiation therapy as a physicist or therapist desirable
• Experience with the C-RAD surface tracking systems, or similar Surface Guided technology, in use with patients in the clinical environment desirable
• Strong knowledge of computer technology and how systems interface and communicate within a clinical environment is an advantage
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products and general competency with standard business software applications, an advantage
Key competencies and personal characteristics
• Ability to translate personal knowledge of the C-RAD technology into effective training to educate new users on best practices, problem solving and troubleshooting
• Strong presentation and communication skills which lend themselves to successful demonstrations and explanation of our technology
• Strong customer dedication and willingness to create excellent customer experiences
• Ability to project yourself as the local expert in C-RAD technology to encourage customers to expand clinical use as appropriate
• Flexible and open-minded approach to your business to constantly adapt to new challenges and find ways around obstacles
To contribute to C-RAD’s mission is to help cure more cancer patients and improve their quality of life, no matter where they live.
• A key position in an innovative, fast-growing company with a great team spirit
• The possibility to work for a successful, exciting and dynamic Swedish Life Science company with technical innovative products
• Be part of a competent and experienced team with high energy, all very committed to help to improve the quality of life and cure more cancer patients
• Efficient decision-making processes, supporting an efficient working environment
• Attractive possibilities for self-development and career progression, as the Clinical Application role spans a broad subject and allows for a holistic perspective on the C-RAD products
Contact & Application
For inquires and more information about the position, please contact Marta Frick Senior Recruitment Consultant at PeakSearch:
Mob: +46(0) 70 386 89 69