Galderma is a global leader in medical solutions for the skin, hair and nails, wholly owned by Nestlé Skin Health, a subsidiary of Nestlé. The company has been researching and developing its extensive range of medically proven solutions since its creation in 1981. It exclusively partners with healthcare professionals to target a variety of dermatological conditions and skin needs.
With innovation as a driving force, Galderma provides a wide range of medical solutions which meet the highest standards of safety and efficacy. Several major brands in its growing portfolio treat acne, rosacea, psoriasis and other steroid responsive dermatoses (SRD), onychomycosis (fungal nail infections), pigmentary disorders, skin cancer and include medical solutions for skin senescence. In 2011, Galderma acquired Q-Med, a Swedish medical device company specialized in aesthetics, strengthening Galderma’s presence in the aesthetic and corrective market.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Galderma has more than 5,000 employees and 35 affiliates around the world. Its products are distributed in over 100 countries. Its 5 state-of-the-art research and development centers and 6 manufacturing facilities are dedicated to provide a wide range of innovative and science-based medical solutions to meet the highest standards of safety and efficacy. About 400 employees work for Galderma in Uppsala.
Further information about the company can be found on http://www.galderma.se
PV Associate Analytics and Reporting
Position: PV Associate Analytics & Reporting
Location: At the office in Uppsala
Reports to: Global Head of PV Data Surveillance, Analytics & Reporting
PV Associate Analytics & Reporting
The PV Associate Analytics & Reporting is accountable to coordinate the preparation of periodic reports and other aggregate safety reports. To prepare and contribute to different relevant reports for regulatory submissions and renewals are other important tasks for the role. Other things are to coordinate and contribute to the creation or updates of applicable product Risk Management Documents. The role will also prepare responses to Regulatory Authorities for questions related to the safety of the products. The PV Associate Analytics & Reporting will contribute to training of internal and external functions.
We are looking for an organized, highly motivated, analytical and goal oriented person with a great ability to interpret and compile data, and writing reports. It is important to be able to work independently, be innovative and take own decisions to be able to accomplish projects and deliver results. It is also important to be able to work in teams together with your colleagues. The person needs to be structured with the ability to prioritize and make things happen.
To be flexible and have a positive open mind attitude is important. Furthermore, our candidate needs to be a good communicator with good presentation skills.
Purpose of the role
The PV Associate Analytics & Reporting specific mission is to;
• Ensure regular signal detection is performed
• Coordinate and or prepare Aggregate Reports and Risk Management Documents
• Contribute to oversight and training of external service providers
We are looking for a person with several years of experience within pharmacovigilance in the pharmaceutical/medical device industry, and with a deep knowledge of risk management standards and methodology.
The PV Associate Analytics & Reporting needs to be analytical with a great ability to interpret and compile data. It is also very important to have good writing skills, both in Swedish and English. The person need to be highly motivated, organized and structured, with a great ability to prioritize and make things happen. It is important to be able to work independently and take own decisions to deliver results. It is also important to be able to cooperate and work in teams. Other important skills for this role are that you need to be pragmatic and innovative, with the ability to “think outside the box”, but always with a compliance mindset. A good communicator, presentation skills, and positive with high energy and passion are other important competencies for this role.
Qualifications and profile
• Pharmacist or Life Science degree, minimum Master degree. PhD is a merit
• Several years of experience within pharmacovigilance in the pharmaceutical/medical device industry
• Knowledge of PV/MDV regulations and risk management standards and methodology
• Fluency in Swedish and English, both in oral and written communication
• Substantial knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Experience of PV computerized systems and MedDRA and WHO drug coding
• Other spoken languages are an advantage
• Analytical with the ability to analyses and interpret numerical and verbal data and all other sources of information
• Proficient and proven writing skills
• Project Management skills to plan activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances
• Manages time effectively
• Self motivated and being able to work independently
• Demonstrated track record of working with objectives and achieving them
• Be able to take own decisions to deliver results
• Team player with ability to interact and collaborate with peers and other functions on various levels and locations
• Good presentation skills
• Ability and willingness to work in an innovative and multinational company as Galderma
• To work for one of the world’s leading companies within skin health, a value-based dermatology company, deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with different illnesses
• Work for a company with very strong brands Nestlé Skin Health, and with a strong and robust owner in Nestlé
• Be part of a large global company (Nestlé) with good possibilities to personal and professional development now and in the future
• Work for a company that welcomes internal mobility
• Work in a very attractive, innovative and dynamic company that want to be in the forefront
• To have the possibility to work with products in different stages, from phase l to post-marketing
• The possibility to work with many different kind of products; medical devices, pharmaceuticals, biologics and cosmetics
• The office in Uppsala has very agreeable accommodations with a canteen on site
• Benefits and collective agreement
• Work in a global corporate Pharmacovigilance-team, with the possibility to share ideas with colleagues, cooperate, and share best practices
For further information about the position, please contact Marta Frick, Senior Recruitment consultants at PeakSearch.
Mara Frick; firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +46 70 386 89 69