Vår verksamhetsidé: Att göra livet lättare för människor med intima vårdbehov!
Our business idea: To make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs!
Coloplast is a successful Danish group since 1957, which develops, manufactures and markets medical devices in the business areas ostomy care, urology and continent care, as well as wound and skin care for a global market. Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their individual needs. We call this intimate healthcare.
The Group has more than 11,000 employees and has a turnover of 20 billion SEK. Coloplast Sverige AB is the Swedish subsidiary, with its head office in Kungsbacka, 50 employees, a turnover of approximately 430 million SEK and a market leader in several areas.
Serving the Swedish market since many decades, the Coloplast Sverige has a very strong position in the Swedish market and continues the growth journey by rapidly and effectively launching the Coloplast innovations. The organisation is made extraordinary due to the 35 (Chronic Care) dedicated and highly engaged individuals, ensuring that the Swedish market and customers are served in the best possible way with innovative products and services. We work closely together with and benefit greatly from the global teams in Coloplast, and are proud to be part of a leading international healthcare company that strives to make a difference to people with intimate healthcare needs.
Coloplast products make a difference and provide sense of security for users with special needs. For more information about the company and our products see Coloplast's website http://www.coloplast.se
TILLSATT - Head of Marketing
Do you want to head up a highly professional marketing department in one of the most successful and profitable Coloplast sales subsidiaries? If you are a highly experienced, results driven and a creative marketer with strong leadership qualities, this could be intresting for you!
The position as Head of Marketing
You will be responsible for the entire marketing department across the Coloplast Chronic Care areas, Ostomy Care and Continence Care, and across customers. Supporting and working closely with the two Swedish sales channels departments, HCP Sales and Consumer Care, that will execute your teams plans and campaigns. You will also work closely with our Payers & Trade department around tenders and market access.
You will inspire, motivate, develop and lead a highly professional and engaged marketing team consisting of 8 employees. You will ensure alignment and consistency throughout the company by building and developing a great partnership with Coloplast Global Marketing, the Swedish Management team and the company functions. You will also build and develop solid partnership with our key opinion leaders and customers to implement high impact projects and initiatives.
You will drive the HCP and Consumer marketing initiatives that will support the overall sales strategies and you will play a vital role in developing the Annual Business Plan for the company.
You will report to the Country Manager and be part of the local management team responsible for setting the overall strategic direction for the Swedish subsidiary.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing with strong relationship building, influencing and management skills and ability to positively influence the top management, peers and team, as well as key opinion leaders and external stakeholders. You have excellent strategic thinking skills along with strong analytical and conceptual capabilities enabling to understand and guide complex situations.
In addition, you are ambitious though down to hearth, approachable and collaborative, a loyal team player. You have very strong analytical skills and have a structured way of doing things. You have a dynamic, creative, proactive and open mindset and enjoy exploring new ways of doing things and dare embrace the unknown.
The ideal candidate has a huge interest in new marketing trends and business opportunities like working through different digital marketing channels. You are results-oriented and can lead others to execute successfully. You have a high drive and opinion about how to make an impact and deliver results.
Main purpose of the job / Key responsibilities
• Lead, coach, motivate and develop the Marketing team
• Deploy and execute the global strategy, global agenda and value propositions in line with local market dynamics and the local business opportunities
• Drive and support the revenue growth and profitability of the Chronic Care businesses
• Provides direction to and manages our different Value Propositions incl Professional and Care programs in both development and implementation of new product launches, campaigns, services and education programs
• Ensure accurate and reliable revenue/marketing forecasts including marketing investments
• Ensure relevant prioritization and resource allocation
• Drive the digitalisation journey within Coloplast AB towards our customers including both users and HCP, but also in regards to internal training of our sales forces
• Define stretching marketing KPIs and quality standards, monitor and measure the outcome of the marketing initiatives to ensure impact on the market, return on investments and revenue growth
Experience and qualifications
• BSc in Economics/marketing/business administration
• Significant leadership experience with solid coaching and management skills and the ability to develop, motivate and inspire the team
• Minimum 5 years marketing experience from an international and mature organization (consumer marketing experience is a plus)
• Track records in developing and driving marketing projects, programs and plans also at international levels
• Undisputable understanding of the Swedish healthcare market dynamics
• Strong business acumen and judgement, ability to anticipate the new marketing trends and business opportunities combined with a good understanding of financial impact
• Proficiency in English and Swedish
• Proficiency in Office and CRM systems
• Provides others with a clear direction and staff with development opportunities and coaching
• Works strategically to realise organisational goals
• Adapts to the team and builds team spirit. Listens, consults others and communicates proactively
• Produces new ideas, approaches or insights
• Sets clearly defined objectives. Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances
• Good understanding of the marketing environment and ability to drive a digital transformation, while still maintaining traditional marketing activities and channels with a balance between both to get optimal return on investment
Opportunities with the role
You have the opportunity to work in a successful and growing company that provide products which make life significantly easier and more convenient for the patient in everyday life. Coloplast has a very good reputation throughout the country and also on the international market and people take pride in working here.
You will be part of an innovative journey for both staff, customers and patients, where you have a key role to contribute and influence in a strong way. There will be good opportunities for personal development within the company.
Innovation and digitalisation are important factors for a successful future.
For inquires and more information about the position, please contact:
Catharina Herbertsson or Eva Runnerström, Recruitment consultants at PeakSearch.
M: +46 706 152 772
M: +46 701 725 379
Apply for the position at http://www.peaksearch.se