About Fresenius Kabi AB
Fresenius Kabi is a global healthcare company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. In the field of biosimilars, we develop products with a focus on oncology and autoimmune diseases. Our products and services are used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients. With our corporate philosophy of "caring for life", we are committed to putting essential medicines and technologies in the hands of people who help patients and finding the best answers to the challenges they face.
I.V. Generic Drugs, Infusion Therapies, Clinical Nutrition (enteral and parenteral), Medical Devices, Transfusion Technology Products, and Biosimilars
Fresenius Kabi employs more than 36,000 people worldwide. In 2017 the company reported sales of more than €6.3 billion.
Fresenius Kabi is a global leader in our business segments. We offer employees of diverse cultures and backgrounds a wide range of fulfilling and challenging career and personal growth opportunities, both domestically and internationally. We work together in a spirit of partnership, personal commitment and integrity to create value.
• world-class, dedicated teams
• an open-minded, creative, can-do culture
• a variety of opportunities to grow with the business
• the chance to make a difference in patients’ quality of life
For more information, visit the company´s web sites at http://www.fresenius-kabi.se
Nordic Product Manager Biosimilars
Position: Nordic Product Manager Biosimilars
Company: Fresenius Kabi AB
Location: At the office in Uppsala
Reports to: Nordic Marketing Manager Generics and Standard solutions
Nordic Product Manager Biosimilars
A key position with the great opportunity to lead and develop the marketing initiatives regarding Biosimilars in the Nordic countries. The position will be responsibility for the launch of Fresenius Kabi’s Biosimilars portfolio - a new product area with very nice growth opportunities in the Nordics.
We are looking for a successful marketer with a strong commercial talent, who will pave the way for a successful launch of our biosimilar portfolio in the Nordic countries. The Nordic Product Manager Biosimilars reports to the Nordic Marketing Manager Generics and Standard solutions.
We are looking for a person with experience as Product Manager, and with a strong commercial talent and the ability to develop and accomplish value added marketing initiatives for patients, healthcare and society.
• Scientific and/or Business degree or similar education
• Several years of experience from the Pharmaceutical Industry
• Previous experience as Product Manager
• Knowledge of business for retail administration, preferable within the autoimmune disease area
• Knowledge about tender and prescription set up in the Nordic countries is a merit
• Knowledge of Biosimilar business is a merit
• Experience of planning and implement a product launch is a merit
• Good knowledge in relevant IT-tools, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Fluent in English and Swedish, oral and written
• Business oriented
• Flexible and adaptable
• Ready to liaise with different professionals, personalities and cultures
• High level of self-motivation with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to build relationship
• Excellent communication skills
• Confident and self-dependent
• Positive “can-do” attitude
Opportunities with the role
• The possibility to work for a growing company with a high growth rate and very good profitability
• Be responsible for the launch of Fresenius Kabi’s Biosimilars portfolio - a new product area with very nice growth opportunities in the Nordics
• This versatile and newly established position provides room for initiative and influence
• Work for a company where results and benefits go hand in hand and where you truly can bring your potential into play
• Good possibilities to personal and professional development
For further information about the position, please contact Marta Frick, Senior Recruitment consultants at PeakSearch.
E-mail; email@example.com Mobile: +46 70 386 89 69