About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $24 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
For more information, visit the company´s web sites at http://www.corporate.thermofisher.com
TILLSATT - Global Product Manager
Position: Global Product Manager
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Location: HQ Uppsala, at least 50%
Reports to: Lifecycle Director Allergy
Global Product Manager
This key position with the great opportunity to lead and develop marketing initiatives, is based within Thermo Fisher Scientific’s ImmunoDiagnostics Division (IDD), which has its HQ in Uppsala, Sweden and develops, manufactures, and markets complete blood test systems to support the clinical diagnosis of allergy and autoimmune diseases.
The Global Product Manager will be a part of the IDD’s Global Marketing Allergy Lifecycle team, that leads the product strategy and roadmap for IDD’s IgE diagnostics products. The position is based in Uppsala at least 50% and international travel up to 25%, in the beginning travelling in China/Asia, meeting clients, KOLs, colleagues and others.
We are looking for a successful marketer with a strong commercial talent who will pave the way for a successful launch of Thermo Fisher Scientific´s ImmunoDiagnostic products in the Chinese market, and further on other international important markets. The role will start with building relationships with the Chinese Team and customers, to be able to make a market analysis and develop a “go-to-market strategy”. The position will focus on developing product strategy and roadmap, positioning and marketing tools at all stages of the products lifecycle.
We are looking for a Global Product Manager with experience from marketing initiatives on an international market, and with a strong commercial talent and leadership behavior. The Global Product Manager will initially be responsible for the product strategy and roadmap of the IDD products in the Chinese Market.
• Scientific and/or Business degree, or similar education
• Solid track record as Product Manager or similar/ marketing roles with a clear product ownership
• Experience from working on an international market (being active on a global arena)
• Experience from the Chinese market (or Asian) is a merit
• Experience or education in the fields of immunology and in-vitro diagnostics, particularly related to asthma and allergic conditions, will be highly valued
• Knowledge/experience from Regulatory environment is a merit
• Good knowledge in relevant IT-tools, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Fluent in English, oral and written
• Business oriented
• Excellent communication skills
• Influential leadership in a global environment
• High level of self-motivation with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ready to liaise with different professionals, personalities and cultures
• Strong relationship builder
• Confident and self-dependent
• Positive “can-do” attitude
• Flexible and adaptable
Opportunities with the role
• The possibility to work for a growing company with a high growth rate and very good profitability
• Be responsible for the product strategy and roadmap of Thermo Fisher Scientific’s IgE diagnostic products on a new and very important market, with a very good growth opportunity, China
• Work for a company where results and benefits go hand in hand and where you truly can bring your potential into play
• Thermo Fisher Scientific has an attractive company culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
For more information about the position, please contact Marta Frick or Magnus Klingberg, Senior Recruitment Consultants at PeakSearch
Marta Frick firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 070-386 89 69
Magnus Klingberg email@example.com Tel: 070-678 09 92