Galderma is a global leader in medical solutions for the skin, hair and nails, wholly owned by Nestlé Skin Health, a subsidiary of Nestlé. The company has been researching and developing its extensive range of medically proven solutions since its creation in 1981. It exclusively partners with healthcare professionals to target a variety of dermatological conditions and skin needs.
With innovation as a driving force,
Galderma provides a wide range of medical solutions which meet the highest standards of safety and efficacy. Several major brands in its growing portfolio treat acne, rosacea, psoriasis and other steroid responsive dermatoses (SRD), onychomycosis (fungal nail infections), pigmentary disorders, skin cancer and include medical solutions for skin senescence. In 2011, Galderma acquired Q-Med, a Swedish medical device company specialized in aesthetics, strengthening Galderma’s presence in the aesthetic market.
For more information, visit the company´s web sites at https://http://www.nestleskinhealth.com/galderma-medical-solutions
Senior Clinical Project Manager
Position: Senior Clinical Project Manager
Reports to: Manager Clinical Operations
Galderma is looking for a Sr CPM responsible for the clinical documentation of Galderma Aesthetic´s products. The Sr CPM will be responsible for execution of clinical studies throughout the development life cycle, and to provide clinical research expertise to development projects, regulatory submissions and post-marketing clinical studies. The role will be accountable to develop and compile clinical strategies, manage the clinical scope of study preparation and conduct, compile clinical documentation to support regulatory submissions. The role will also serve as a primary contact to CROs.
We are looking for a successful clinical project manager with several years of experience within clinical research in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry, and with experience within medical writing. The Sr CPM needs to have experience from all parts of the clinical trial process, from protocol development, conduct of the study, to the compilation of study reports.
The person needs to be organized, highly motivated and goal oriented with strong writing skills. It is important to be able to work independently and take own decisions to be able to accomplish projects and deliver results. It is also important to be able to work in teams together with colleagues and suppliers across countries and cultures.
Qualifications and profile
• Pharmacist or Life Science degree, preferably Master degree. PhD is a merit
• Several years of experience within clinical research
• Experience from all parts of the clinical trial process
• Experience in supervising CROs
• Experience in compiling clinical documents to registrations dossiers
• Experience as clinical project manager of clinical studies in major market(s) such as US, China is a merit
• Experience in compiling Risk Management Reports according to ISO 14971 is a merit
• Fluency in Swedish and English, both in oral and written communication
• Substantial knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Self motivated and being able to work independently
• Demonstrated track record of working with objectives and achieving them
• Manages time effectively, to plan activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances
• Be able to take own decisions to deliver results
• Team player with ability to interact and collaborate with peers and other functions on various levels and locations
• Good presentation skills
• Flexible and adaptable
• Ability and willingness to work in an innovative and multinational company as Galderma
Opportunities with the position
• To work for one of the world’s leading companies within skin health, a value-based dermatology company, deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines/medical solutions for patients with different illnesses or for aesthetic purposes
• Work in a global corporate Clinical Operations-team, with the possibility to share ideas with colleagues, cooperate, and share best practices
• Be part of a large global company with good possibilities to personal and professional development now and in the future
• Work for a company that welcomes internal mobility
• Work in a very attractive, innovative and dynamic company that want to be in the forefront
• To have the possibility to work with products in different stages, from phase l to post-marketing, and with different kind of products; medical devices and pharmaceuticals
• The office in Uppsala has very agreeable accommodations with a canteen on site
• Benefits and collective agreement
For further information about the position, please contact Marta Frick Senior Recruitment consultants at PeakSearch.
email@example.com Phone: 070-386 89 69