Vår verksamhetsidé: Att göra livet lättare för människor med intima vårdbehov!
Our business idea: To make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs!
Coloplast is a successful Danish group since 1957, which develops, manufactures and markets medical devices in the business areas ostomy care, urology and continent care, as well as wound and skin care for a global market. Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their individual needs. We call this intimate healthcare.
The Group has more than 11,000 employees and has a turnover of 20 billion SEK. Coloplast Sverige AB is the Swedish subsidiary, with its head office in Kungsbacka, 50 employees, a turnover of approximately 430 million SEK and a market leader in several areas.
Serving the Swedish market since many decades, the Coloplast Sverige has a very strong position in the Swedish market and continues the growth journey by rapidly and effectively launching the Coloplast innovations. The organisation is made extraordinary due to the 35 (Chronic Care) dedicated and highly engaged individuals, ensuring that the Swedish market and customers are served in the best possible way with innovative products and services. We work closely together with and benefit greatly from the global teams in Coloplast, and are proud to be part of a leading international healthcare company that strives to make a difference to people with intimate healthcare needs.
Coloplast products make a difference and provide sense of security for users with special needs. For more information about the company and our products see Coloplast's website http://www.coloplast.se
TILLSATT - Head of Sales
PeakSearch söker en Försäljningschef till Coloplasts svenska ledningsgrupp, en ledare som kan bidra till att utveckla Coloplast-verksamheten i ett av världens ledande medicintekniska företag med en unik kombination av starka värderingar och hög prestanda.
Positionen är en nyckelposition i det svenska dotterbolaget och erbjuder bra karriärmöjligheter till rätt kandidat.
Company: Coloplast Sverige AB
Position: Head of Sales
Reporting to: Country Manager
Location: Gothenburg area, Sweden (Stockholm may be a location alternative for candidates who are willing to travel to the headquarters in Kungsbacka regulary)
The position as Head of Sales
As Head of Sales you will join the well-established Swedish subsidiary, which is a part of Coloplast’s Region Europe and is a key contributor to the business. You’ll be a senior member of the leadership team responsible for driving all activities directed at customers in the field, primarily in the form of clinicians and procurement at various organisational levels. The focus is to drive the top-line net revenue growth by ensuring the sales team is focusing on the right customers, generating opportunities with the customers and keeping the sales team energized. In addition, you’ll play a key role in ensuring that we collaborate closely across our sales, consumer, marketing and market access functions.
The expectations are high and for the right candidate the role should be the springboard for further opportunities in the company if consistently high performance is delivered.
You will report to the Country Manager and be part of the local management team responsible for setting the overall strategic direction for the Swedish subsidiary. You will inspire, motivate, develop and lead the sales team consisting of 10 employees whereof three are direct reports.
We are looking for a Head of Sales with strong relationship building, influencing and management skills and ability to positively influence the top management, peers and team, as well as key opinion leaders and external stakeholders.
You have a highly driven personality with strong execution focus. In addition, you adapt to the team and build team spirit, consult others, communicate proactively and lead people by motivating and coaching. You set clearly defined objectives and plan activities and projects well in advance and take into account possible changing circumstances.
The ideal candidate is ambitious to drive the career further in the future, nationally or internationally within the company, in alignment to Coloplast Leadership Principles. You have a strong belief in Coloplast Vision, Mission and Values.
Main purpose of the job / Key responsibilities
• Has topline (net revenue) and cost budget responsibility to meet agreed forecasts
• Member of the local executive group and a key part of developing strategy and annual business plans
• Responsible for cascading overall strategy into regional district plans together with regional sales managers and district managers (and feeding back customer insights back into strategy)
• Aligns execution of commercial strategy, business plans and product/campaign launches closely with marketing and consumer
• Has intimate understanding of Swedish tender dynamics and drives all phases of the tender process (shaping to maximization) in the field together with Payers & Trade team
• Responsible for generating and having a constant pipeline of revenue generating opportunities with specific customers in sales
• Key stakeholder in defining the local incentive scheme and setting regional/district targets together with Country Manager and ComEx
• Provides visible leadership of the sales team (in the field when required) to support district managers in developing existing customer relationship and creating new relationships at various organizational levels within the customer
• Owns sales force efficiency with territory design, account plans, performance management and CRM in close collaborating with ComEx
• Owns sales force effectiveness and call quality by embedding Coloplast's partnership selling methodology in close collaboration with regional sales managers and global sales excellence
• Responsible for nurturing and challenging sales talent to build succession pipeline
Experience and qualifications
• BSc or MSc in economics/marketing/business administration or other relevant academic background ideally MBA degree
• Solid experience from successful sales leadership
• Significant change management experience and a clear perspective on sales training
• Deep understanding of medical device or related healthcare sales within Sweden
• Has intimate understanding of Swedish tender dynamics, ideally for consumable products
• Experience from a turn around business project is an advantage
• Proficient computer skills MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) and belief in using CRM (Salesforce.com ideally)
• Fluent in English and Swedish
• Provides others with a clear direction and staff with development opportunities and coaching
• Ability to motivate people directly and indirectly and true believer in cross-functional cooperation and teamwork
• Outstanding relationship building skills internally and externally
• Communicating and presenting clearly and fluently
• Possessing an opportunity-based mindset, seeks opportunities for the organizational improvement
• Identifies business opportunities for the organization and keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends
• Ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently and independently with a high degree of accuracy to meet firm deadlines consistently
Opportunities with the role
You have the opportunity to work in a successful and growing company that provide products which make life significantly easier and more convenient for the patient in everyday life. Coloplast has a very good reputation throughout the country and also on the international market and people take pride in working here. It is a company with ambitions to build on its market leading position.
You will be part of an innovative journey for both staff, customers and patients, where you have a key role to contribute and influence in a strong way. You will work in a friendly, constructive and ambitious working environment. There will be good opportunities for personal development within the company.
Innovation and digitalisation are important factors for a successful future.
For inquires and more information about the position, please contact:
Catharina Herbertsson or Eva Runnerström, Sr Recruitment consultants at PeakSearch.
M: +46 706 152 772
M: +46 701 725 379
Apply for the position at http://www.peaksearch.se