Our business idea: To make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs
Coloplast is a successful Danish group since 1957, which develops, manufactures and markets medical devices in the business areas ostomy care, urology and continent care, as well as wound and skin care for a global market. Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their individual needs. We call this intimate healthcare.
The Group has more than 11,000 employees and has a turnover of 20 billion SEK. Coloplast Sweden AB is a sales subsidiary based in Kungbacka just south of Göteborg with a turnover of approximately 430 million SEK and a market leader in several areas.
Serving the Swedish market for decades, the subsidiary has a strong position in the Swedish market and has high ambitions for accelerating growth in the future. The organization consists of 35 dedicated and highly engaged individuals who all have a strong connection to the company’s mission and delivering great results, ensuring that the Swedish market and customers are served in the best possible way with innovative products and services. We work closely together with the global teams in Coloplast and are proud to be part of an industry-leading healthcare company that strives to make a difference to people with intimate healthcare needs.
Coloplast products make a difference and provide sense of security for users with special needs. For more information about the company and our products see Coloplast's website http://www.coloplast.se
Head of Marketing
The position as Head of Marketing
Do you want to head up a highly professional marketing department in one of the most profitable Coloplast sales subsidiaries where you will have the opportunity to create a real impact in our transition to a digital consumer health care company? If you are a highly experienced, results driven and a creative marketer with strong leadership qualities, please read on …
You will be responsible for the entire marketing department across the Coloplast Chronic Care areas and across customers, supporting and working closely with the three Swedish sales channels / departments, Market Access, Consumer Care and Health Care Professional Sales that will execute your teams plans, programs and campaigns. The team plays a pivotal role in developing the offering to Health Care Professionals and Consumers and ensuring it is delivered in the most effective way.
To succeed with this you will inspire, motivate, develop and lead a highly professional and engaged marketing team consisting of 8 employees when fully staffed. You will ensure alignment and consistency throughout the company by building and developing a great partnership with Coloplast Global Marketing, the Swedish Management team and the company functions. You will also build and develop solid partnership with our key opinion leaders and customers to implement high impact projects and initiatives. You will drive the HCP and Consumer marketing initiatives that will support the overall sales strategies and you will play a vital role in developing the Annual Business Plan for the company.
Finally, you will report to the Country Manager and be part of the local management team responsible for setting the overall strategic direction for the Swedish subsidiary.
Key responsibilities include
• Lead, coach, motivate and develop the Swedish Marketing team
• Deploy and execute the global strategy, global agenda and value propositions in line with local market dynamics and the local business opportunities
• Define ambition level within business areas and marketing function together with Country Management and proactively look for new business opportunities incl. adjustments to the business model
• Drive and support the revenue growth and profitability via strategic marketing initiatives
• Responsible for ensuring alignment of all marketing initiatives with sales, consumers and payers & trade
• Responsible for ensuring a steady flow of superior and strongly executed campaigns, tools, programs, messages and launches to the customers and sales teams
• Responsible for the generation of leads and new consumer names in offline and online channels throughout all marketing
• Ensure accurate and reliable revenue/marketing forecasts including marketing investments
• Ensure relevant prioritization and resource allocation
• Drive effective and efficient marketing operations with clear KPIs, activity prioritization and follow-up
• Develop and nurture local marketing talent to create commercial leaders for other positions within Coloplast
Qualifications and abilities are
• Economics/marketing/business administration university degree
• Minimum 5 years marketing experience from an international and mature organization (consumer marketing experience is a plus)
• Track records in developing and driving marketing projects, programs and plans. Ideally internationally.
• Significant leadership experience with solid coaching and management skills and the ability to develop, motivate and inspire the team
• Excellent strategic thinking skills along with strong analytical and conceptual capabilities enabling to understand and guide complex situations
• Strong business acumen and judgement, ability to anticipate the new marketing trends and business opportunities combined with a good understanding of financial impact
• Strong relationship building, influencing and management skills; ability to positively influence the top management, peers and team, as well as key opinion leaders and external stakeholders
• Strong and authentic communication skills that can be applied at all organizational levels
• Strong knowledge of digital marketing, health economics and public affairs is a competitive advantage
• Understanding of the Swedish and international healthcare market dynamics is a strong preference
• Proficiency in English, Scandinavian and preferably Swedish
• Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and CRM systems
• You have a dynamic, creative, proactive and open mindset
• You enjoy exploring new ways of doing things and dare embrace the unknown
• You are ambitious though down to earth, approachable and collaborative, a loyal team player
• You are results-oriented and can lead others to execute successfully
• You have a high drive and opinion about how to make an impact and deliver results
• You have very strong analytical skills and have a structured way of doing things
• You have powerful communication style that inspire others and show confidence especially during change or tough times
• You like to roll up your sleeves, take the ownership and lead tasks to completion
• You personify the Coloplast values and have the highest level of integrity and ethics together with an outstanding personal credibility
Opportunities with the role
You have the opportunity to work in a successful and growing company that provide products which make life significantly easier and more convenient for the patient in everyday life. Coloplast has a very good reputation throughout the country and also on the international market and people take pride in working here.
You will be part of an innovative journey for both staff, customers and patients, where you have a key role to contribute and influence in a strong way. There will be good opportunities for personal development within the company.
Innovation and digitalisation are important factors for a successful future.
For inquires and more information about the position, please contact:
Catharina Herbertsson or Eva Runnerström, Sr Recruitment consultants at PeakSearch.
M: +46 706 152 772
M: +46 701 725 379
Apply for the position at http://www.peaksearch.se