Our business idea: To make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs
Coloplast is a successful Danish group since 1957, which develops, manufactures and markets medical devices in the business areas ostomy care, continence care, wound and skin care and interventional urology for a global market. Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their individual needs. We call this intimate healthcare.
The Group has more than 11,000 employees and has a turnover of 20 billion SEK. Coloplast Sweden AB is a sales subsidiary based in Kungsbacka just south of Göteborg with a turnover of approximately 430 million SEK and a market leader in several areas.
Serving the Swedish market for decades, the subsidiary has a strong position in the Swedish market and has high ambitions for accelerating growth in the future. The organization consists of 35 dedicated and highly engaged individuals who all have a strong connection to the company’s mission and delivering great results, ensuring that the Swedish market and customers are served in the best possible way with innovative products and services. We work closely together with the global teams in Coloplast and are proud to be part of an industry-leading healthcare company that strives to make a difference to people with intimate healthcare needs.
Coloplast products make a difference and provide sense of security for users with special needs. For more information about the company and our products see Coloplast's website http://www.coloplast.se
KAM and Associate Market Manager
Company: Coloplast Sverige AB
Position: KAM & Associate Market Manager
Reporting to: Market Manager
Location: Gothenburg or Stockholm area, Sweden
The position as KAM & Associate Market Manager
• Increase market presence/market shares for BM/CD (Bowel Management and Collecting Devices)
• Reduce the length of time for Health Care Professionals (HCPs) to initiate Transanal Irrigation (TAI) on patients
• Building long-lasting relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in target segment (neurogenic)
You will be responsible for the Bowel Management and Collecting Devices’ portfolio and accountable for sales development and program initiation/fulfilment in a defined group of accounts throughout the assigned territory for Bowel Management/Collecting device system in Sweden.
Responsibilities also include driving and supporting revenue growth, pricing and profitability of the assigned business areas. You will direct design and execute on short-term and long-term business area initiatives in close cooperation with the Market Manager Continence Care (CC MM), as well as provide pro-active and professional cooperation with Global Marketing. In alignment with CC MM and Head of Marketing (HoM), provide education and support to the Sales Team, Consumer Care, Payers & Trade and healthcare professionals and key opinion leaders – and consider all of them key customer groups needed to succeed in the role. You will also provide input for working with end users. Managing accounts means spending 50-60% of working hours in the field, approx. one overnight per week.
You will report to the Market Manager Continence Care.
Essential duties, accountabilities and responsibilities
• Drives and supports revenue growth, pricing and profitability of business area
• Field based role meaning an active account management role to monitor specific accounts & steps needed for further penetration
• Continuously considers methods to develop & leverage new centers, or work in conjunction with existing centers of excellence
• Develops and follow up on Account Specific Action Plans (ASAP) together with the relevant territory manager
• Develops a working relationship with “Target” professionals (specifically w/ KOL) and runs Bowel Advisory Boards (BAB)
• Monitoring and influencing the market dynamics in the country in combination with Payers & Trade Manager (tenders / reimbursement / competitors / customer group levels / government, KOL’s)
• Provides information and recommendations to influence Global Marketing (GM) to adapt commercial and marketing strategy in appropriate way
• Execute the global strategy, global agenda and value propositions in line with local market dynamics
• Aligning with the CC Market Manager on the marketing activities via ongoing prioritization and by being lead on Bowel section in ABP
• Responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of the revenue/marketing forecasts including marketing expenses & launch programs. Ensure marketing activity is allocated in line with agreed forecast.
• Support market access in work with patient organizations (marketing perspective)
• Manages all activities within the cost level allocated
• Actively collaborates with Payers & Trade in shaping, submitting and implementing new products on tenders
Education and Experience (Knowledge and skills)
• Graduate or post-graduate degree in marketing, business, project management, or similar
• + 3 years marketing experience
• + 3 years sales experience in related business
• Experience from MedTech industry preferable
• Demonstrated results in executing strategic plans, action items and tasks to further the company’s short- and long-term objectives
• Effective communication (written and verbal) as well as relation building skills in order to sell the portfolio to HCPs
• Understanding of the Swedish and international healthcare market dynamics is a strong preference
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficiency required
• Speak and write fluently in Swedish and English
• Driving license
• Ambitious on behalf of the business
• Effective, consistent and inspiring communicator
• Selling skills and relation builder
• Commercially oriented and prone to decision-making based on facts and data. This includes driving the clinical agenda eg studies and evidence
• Structured and with a strong sense of prioritization
• The embodiment of the Coloplast values of passion, closeness, and respect and responsibility
Opportunities with the role
You have the opportunity to work in a successful and growing company that provide products which make life significantly easier and more convenient for the patient in everyday life. Coloplast has a very good reputation throughout the country and also on the international market and people take pride in working here.
You will be part of an innovative journey for both staff, customers and patients, where you have a key role to contribute and influence in a strong way. There will be good opportunities for personal development within the company.
For inquires and more information about the position, please contact:
Eva Runnerström or Catharina Herbertsson, Sr Recruitment consultants at PeakSearch.
M: +46 701 725 379
M: +46 706 152 772
Apply for the position at http://www.peaksearch.se