Biotage offers separation and purification solutions, knowledge and experience in the areas of analytical chemistry, organic chemistry, biomolecules and peptides. The customers include pharmaceutical and biotech companies, companies within the food industry and leading academic institutes. The company is headquartered in Uppsala and has offices in the US, UK, China, South Korea and Japan. Biotage has approximately 440 employees and had sales of 911 MSEK in 2018. Biotage is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
For more information about Biotage please visit http://www.biotage.com
Business Intelligence Developer
The position: Business Intelligence Developer
Reports to: Head of IT
Location: HQ in Uppsala
Biotage is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer. The Business Intelligence Developer is a new position and will be one of the key roles in the administration and development of the complete ERP platform, i.e. Dynamics 365 and all related integrated and not (yet) integrated systems. The Business Intelligence Developer will have a leading and very important role in contributing to business operations improvements.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer with high interest in contributing to business operations improvements, and who enjoys working in a global organization. Preferably with experience from working as a business consultant and/or system developer at Microsoft products.
Qualifications and experiences
• University degree within applied systems science or corresponding experience within IT
• Minimum three years of data analysis experience
• Skilled in cloud-based solutions and database management
• Minimum three years Microsoft SQL Server experience
• At least three years’ experience developing business intelligence (BI). Preferably Microsoft Power BI and/or Qlik applications
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics 365 domains including incorporate applications
• Knowledge in administrative responsibility of ERP-systems. Preferably Microsoft Dynamics.
• Fluent in English, written and verbally
• Basic in Swedish
• Educational skills with experience to educate users
• Project leader skills is preferred
• Knowledge in Microsoft Visual Studio is an advantage
• Experience from CRM system administration or incorporation is an advantage
Personal qualities, abilities and competencies
• Service minded, structured and organized
• Creative, responsive and adaptive in a dynamic environment
• Must have the ability and desire to learn new competencies and skills
• Ability to work independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions. Also be a good team player.
• Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations and the environment will affect outcomes
• Very good communication skills, internally inside the company and externally with suppliers
• Manage different cultures and nationalities
• Biotage is a stable, mid-size company with top quality products
• Work for Biotage a high profiled company
• Biotage is in a growing and very exciting phase, with the opportunity to contribute and influence
• This versatile and newly established position provides room for initiative and influence
• Good possibilities to personal and professional development
• Good benefits package
For further information and inquiries please contact Marta Frick, Recruitment consultant at PeakSearch.
Tel: +46 70 386 89 69