Q-linea is a public-listed diagnostic company that develops innovative solutions for improved infectious disease diagnostics, with a keen focus on improving sepsis treatment while reducing antibiotic resistance. The company focuses on developing instruments and consumables that benefit patients, healthcare providers and society.
Founded in Uppsala
Q-linea was founded in 2008 by scientists from the Rudbeck Laboratory at Uppsala University, together with Olink AB and Uppsala University’s holding company, UUAB. Today, Q-linea is a growing company comprises an interdisciplinary, highly motivated team of 100+ employees and consultants that operates out of state-of the-art, customised facilities in Uppsala Science Park and Fyrislund.
For more information, visit the company´s web sites at https://http://www.qlinea.com
Vision & mission
As an innovative pioneer, Q-linea helps to save lives by ensuring antibiotics continue to be an effective treatment for future generations. Q-linea develops and delivers preferred solutions for healthcare providers, enabling them to accurately diagnose and treat infectious diseases in the shortest possible time. Our solutions help healthcare providers worldwide to reduce the use of antibiotics by providing optimal treatment information for each patient.
Job Title: Medical Writer
Reports to: Chief Medical Officer
Location: At the headquarters in Uppsala
Q-linea is an innovative research, development and manufacturing company that primarily develops instruments and disposables for rapid and reliable infection diagnostics.
Q-linea is now looking for a medical writer that will support the Clinical-, Research- and Marketing teams with the generation of different types of documents for different purposes and audiences. This is a new position at Q-linea, a full-time position based at the office in Uppsala Science Park. The position reports to the Chief Medical Officer.
We are looking for a Medical Writer with excellent communication skills together with attention to details, to be able to deliver in this important role.
Qualifications and experiences
• Degree in a scientific subject such as microbiology, pharmacy, medicine or experience from a similar position within Life Science
• At least 3 years´ experience in a similar role
• Working knowledge of concepts related to clinical microbiology and infectious diseases
• Solid understanding of statistics and ability to interpret and present scientific data
• Fluent in English and Swedish, oral and written
• Highly skilled in Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point
• English native is an advantage
• Ability to logically organize thoughts and ideas
• Attention to details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work across teams
• Good time management and meeting deadlines and commitments
• High level of self-motivation with the ability to operate independently and with minimum supervision when required
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Positive “can-do” attitude and a “doer”
Opportunities with the role
• To contribute to Q-linea’s very important mission; to help save lives by ensuring antibiotics continue to be an effective treatment for future generations
• The possibility to work for a very exciting Swedish Life Science company with a high growth rate and a huge potential to grow
• The possibility to work with very high quality, innovative and unique products that the society, healthcare and patients are asking for
• Q-linea offers continues development for all personnel, both individual and team oriented
• Work together with an experienced and very committed team, in a creative and very prestigeless environment
• The company culture is very attractive with a focus on community and development
• Be part of a successful expansive and dynamic company focusing on research, innovation and results to help the world to cover the threatening of antibiotic resistance
For more information and questions about the position, please contact Marta Frick Senior Recruitment Consultant at PeakSearch.
Marta Frick firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 070-386 89 69