Iconovo develops ready-to-use inhalation products – inhaler devices and dry powder formulations for generic drug companies and pharmaceutical companies. Iconovo offers a full range of ready-to-use inhalation devices to be customized with customer’s substance.
Products developed by Iconovo are mainly in the treatment of asthma and COPD, but other focus areas are vaccination, pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary fibrosis or indications where a fast onset of action is sought, e.g. migraine treatment. Today the company portfolio covers a full family of inhalation products comprising both inhalation devices and dry powder formulations.
Business model: Iconovo develops the inhaler platforms at its own cost and risk and seeks patent protection for its unique designs. Iconovo develops a complete inhalation product from its customers preferred substance(s) being compensated for the development costs through development milestones. Iconovo makes its profit from technology access fees for giving exclusive rights to a substance-inhaler combination and royalties on sales.
The company was founded in 2013, listed on Nasdaq First North in May 2018, is based at Medicon Village in Lund, and employs 21 people today.
For more information about Iconovo, please see https://iconovo.se
TILLSATT - Director Project Management
Iconovo is looking for a Director Project Management, a role with extensive direct responsibility for running internal as well as customer projects. This is an opportunity to become a key player in Iconovo and directly influence the performance of the company. You will provide leadership, project management and oversight to ensure timely deliveries. This is a new role in an exciting expanding company.
The Director Project Management is responsible for leading Iconovo projects aligning internal and external processes and stakeholders, as well as responsibility for the budget process for the delegated project portfolio. You are a member of the Iconovo Project Group, reporting status for major projects directly to the Iconovo Leadership Team. This is a new and full-time permanent position reporting to the Vice President Development.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with experience and interest in working in a small, entrepreneurial environment with broad responsibilities and opportunities. As the company is small, you must have a “can do” attitude and be comfortable in situations where you are hands-on.
• Leads major and minor Iconovo internal and customer projects
• Leads the internal project teams, ensuring integration of science and business aspects
• Represents Iconovo in customers’ projects
• Develops and maintains customer contacts ensuring a mutual understanding and joint success
• Responsible for delivery of projects to time, cost and quality
• Develops, maintains and uses a framework for project budgets and estimation of resources and costs for projects
• Reviews, approves and potentially authors reports to customers
• Works with VP Development to give project input into business cases developed by Business Development
• Develops and maintains an understanding of the scientific, regulatory and business requirements within inhalation pharmaceutics to ensure project plans and work are appropriate and to the point
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Science relevant for the Pharmaceutical Industry
• At least 8-10 years’ experience from the pharmaceutical industry with at least 3-5 years in management positions
• Project Management experience from pharmaceutical industry - advantage
• Experience of inhalation pharmaceutics - advantage
• Regulatory and clinical experience - advantage
• Fluent in oral and written English
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
• Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people. Driving personality with ability to prioritize tasks to accomplish goals and objectives. Initiates and generates activity.
• Ability to develop effective relationships and operate at a senior level
• Ability to integrate scientific development work with practical plans and customer demands
• Excellent analytical, communication (oral and written) and organizational/planning skills
• Collaborative mindset
• Ability, willingness and drive to learn and master the specifics of inhalation drug delivery, and the inhalation pharmaceutical business
• Works productively in a high-pressure environment, and maintains a positive outlook at work
Opportunities with the role
Iconovo is a rapidly growing organization with currently 21 employees. The plan is to continue to grow responsibly with focus on capitalizing on our strategic assets.
• You will be a key player in Iconovo and directly influence the performance of the company
• You will be offered a chance to work in an agile environment in collaboration with some of the best experts in the field of dry powder inhalation
• You will work hands-on with projects that aligns to our strategy
• You will be in a central role with potential to shape your job and in a role that can expand as the company grows
This is an opportunity to work in a rapidly growing company listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, with short decision-making processes where each employee's contribution is important for the company's development and results. You will play an important role in actively supporting the company to reach agreed milestones.
For inquires and more information about the position, please contact:
Catharina Herbertsson or Eva Runnerström, Sr Recruitment Consultants at PeakSearch.
email@example.com, +46 (0)706 152 772
firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0)701 725 379
Apply for the position at PeakSearch homepage http://www.peaksearch.se or send your cover letter together with your CV directly to either Catharina or Eva, see above.