Iconovo develops ready-to-use inhalation products – inhaler devices and dry powder formulations for generic drug companies and pharmaceutical companies. Iconovo offers a full range of ready-to-use inhalation devices to be customized with customer’s substance.
Products developed by Iconovo are mainly in the treatment of asthma and COPD, but other focus areas are vaccination, pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary fibrosis or indications where a fast onset of action is sought, e.g. migraine treatment. Today the company portfolio covers a full family of inhalation products comprising both inhalation devices and dry powder formulations.
Business model: Iconovo develops the inhaler platforms at its own cost and risk and seeks patent protection for its unique designs. Iconovo develops a complete inhalation product from its customers preferred substance(s) being compensated for the development costs through development milestones. Iconovo makes its profit from technology access fees for giving exclusive rights to a substance-inhaler combination and royalties on sales.
The company was founded in 2013, listed on Nasdaq First North in May 2018, is based at Medicon Village in Lund, and employs 21 people today.
For more information about Iconovo, please see https://iconovo.se
TILLSATT - Director Alliance Management
Iconovo is looking for a driven person, with a few years’ experience in alliance management or business development, interested to join a small but growing company where you will also with enthusiasm support adjacent areas within communication. You appreciate fast decision-making and the chance to make a real difference and you are a social person seeking win-win solutions in close contact with our customers. You will be a key player in the business performance of Iconovo with great commercial visibility.
The Director Alliance Management is responsible for managing the relationship with our current customers in close collaboration with the technical project leaders. You will also be responsible for new project generation with current customers. In addition, you will be supporting communication and marketing initiatives to external customers. The Director Alliance Management is one of two persons in the Business Development team with impact and visibility. You will report to the Vice President Business Development, but also work closely with the CEO of Iconovo. This is a new and full-time permanent position.
You must have a "can do" attitude and not be afraid to roll up your sleeves. You work independently but also like to collaborate as a part of a team, working towards a common goal. Excellent analytical abilities, strong delivery focus and interpersonal skills are important to be successful in this role.
As the Director Alliance Management, you will be measured from a financial performance point of view such as:
• Progress on current projects, customer satisfaction and project revenues
• Responsibility for meeting overall business development targets for number of new customer projects and overall customer revenues
• Develop and present new customer projects generated out of current customer relationships
• Meeting KPIs for new business proposals
• Takes active part in project meetings and customer meetings to manage current contracts and relationships with customers, together with technical project leaders
• Participates in customer meetings during business development processes to build relationship, understand customer needs and issues. Understands underlying intention of contracts to later be managed.
• Proposes improvements to new contracts based on alliance management experience with current customers
• Supports customer communication initiatives as marketing responsibility is with Business development
• Supports strategy development in business development to identify high value opportunities to be explored
• Develops alliance management tools and presentations for effective process management
• Builds business cases for identified new business opportunities
• Works with technical project leader to resolve disputes and issues with amicable outcomes for both parties
• Works with VP Business Development in on-going business development projects to generate new contracts with favourable terms for Iconovo
• Reviews contract proposals and propose implementation improvements
• Works independently or with communication agencies on customer communication initiatives or pieces
• Collects and analyzes market information to assess new business development opportunities, either independently or with information agencies, to generate a business case
• Leads initiatives within alliance management and business development
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Several years of experience from the Pharma/Medtech industry
• 3-5 years of sales, business development or alliance management experience involving contracting
• Marketing Qualification - advantage
• Fluent in English, written and verbal
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office
Professional and Personal Competences (Skills)
• Ability to develop effective relationships and operate at a senior level
• Ability to analyze and interpret market data; capable of identifying market opportunities
• Excellent analytical, communication (oral and written) and organizational/ planning skills
• Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction
• Doer personality with documented skills in hands-on production of communication pieces and presentations
• Curious personality interested to develop new skills in adjacent areas with enthusiasm
• Gains clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating
• Able to adapt to changing circumstances
Opportunities with the role
Iconovo is a rapidly growing organization with currently 21 employees. The plan is to continue to grow responsibly with focus on capitalizing on our strategic assets.
• You will be a key player in the business performance of Iconovo and have great commercial visibility
• You will be offered a chance to work with great strategic height and you can work hands-on with projects that aligns to that strategy
• You will be member of a small team with potential to grow and shape your personal development with few limitations
• You will be one of two members of the Commercial Development Leadership Team
This is an opportunity to work in a rapidly growing company listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, with short decision-making processes where each employee's contribution is important for the company's development and results. You will play an important role in actively supporting the company to reach agreed milestones.
For inquires and more information about the position, please contact:
Catharina Herbertsson or Eva Runnerström, Sr Recruitment Consultants at PeakSearch.
firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0)706 152 772
email@example.com, +46 (0)701 725 379
Apply for the position at PeakSearch homepage http://www.peaksearch.se or send your cover letter together with your CV directly to either Catharina or Eva, see above.