Inhalation Sciences Sweden AB
Inhalation Sciences develops and sells patented, highly innovative labtech equipment for inhalation research. Scientists using it can now know, with unprecedented accuracy, how particles behave in our lungs when we inhale them: whether new pollutants or life-saving drugs that power human development.
PreciseInhale® is an advanced laboratory system that lets scientists measure how inhaled particles act in our lungs and affect our health. Today’s standard technologies for this are largely unchanged since the 1950’s, often producing variable, unreliable data. Despite the lung’s impressive ability to get drugs into the body faster and more efficiently than other therapies, developing new inhaled medicines has been held back by poor data that fails to correlate early lab results and later clinical results—a failure that can cost pharma scientists millions in lost investment.
PreciseInhale® delivers results with a proven high correlation between laboratory and human testing—paving the way for more cost-efficient medicines for rapidly-rising global killers like asthma and COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)—and a new generation of inhaled drugs in broader therapeutic areas, like migraine, impotence, diabetes and influenza.
PreciseInhale® is built in modules. It can be tailored closely to the customer’s specific needs. It has been purchased by both pharma scientists developing new treatments, and environmental researchers testing the effects of airborne particle pollutants.
For more information, visit the company´s web sites at: http://www.inhalation.se
Director of Sales
Job Title: Director of Sales
Reports to: CEO
Location: The office is located in Huddinge, so preferable in the surrounding of Stockholm, but it is not a must
Director of Sales
Inhalation Sciences Sweden AB has a lean organization comprising of 9 employees and 6 consultants, which includes clinical operations, technical development, Regulatory & QA, sales/marketing, finance and production. The company now seeks to appoint a Director of Sales with the main responsibility for the sales of the company´s products and services in Europe and further on USA and other international important markets. The Director of Sales will start with segmenting the market and the customers, and proactive build relationships with important customers, to market the company, its products and services.
The person will have overall responsibility for sales and business development efforts and is primarily responsible for all sales and accounts. The Director of Sales will be the manager for one person, and will report to CEO.
The position will be based at the HQ in Huddinge or at the home office, with international travel up to 40%. The travelling will be globally with start in Europe, meeting customers, KOLs, and others, and further on in the USA and Asia. There will also be international meetings and industry related respiratory conferences.
The work involves a lot of contacts both internally, but most externally with international customers, which places high demands on the understanding of different cultures as well as great diplomatic skills. You have a strong drive with the ability to take initiative and are good at communication. As the company is small, you must have a "can do" attitude and not be afraid to roll up your sleeves.
We are looking for a person with solid experience and excellent sales skills to drive sales results. A commercial person with experience of international sales and with the ability to make market analysis, segment customers and be proactive seeking customers and leads. Preferably within respiratory or other closely related immunology therapy areas.
Qualifications and experiences
• Academic or Business Degree, preferably within the Life Science field or proven experience from the area
• Solid experience (at least 5 years), and successful proven performance of sales in a customer-facing role within Life Science
• Experience of sales to pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations and/or the academy/university hospitals
• Experience of international sales (both to distributor and end customer)
• Technical experience within inhalation/medical devices within asthma/allergy is a strong advantage
• Good knowledge in relevant IT-tools, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Fluent in Swedish and English, oral and written
• Experience of working for a listed company is a merit
• Experience and a strong understanding of what it means to work in smaller companies with strong development potential is an advantage
• Entrepreneurial personality with strong commercial thinking
• Proven track-record from delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Strong communication skills
• Good in establishing value-based relationships with customers and staff
• Good interpersonal skills and flexibility to a changing environment
• Confident and self-dependent with the ability to work both independently as well as working in a team to achieve the objectives
• Ability to plan, prioritize and implement activities according to established goals
• Positive “can-do” attitude
Opportunities with the role
• The possibility to work for a very exciting Swedish listed medtech company with a huge potential, to make a real impact and contribute to the growth of the company
• Be part of a successful expansive and dynamic company focusing on research, innovation, results and the importance of customer satisfaction
• Work for a company where results and benefits go hand in hand and where you truly can bring your potential into play
For more information and questions about the position, please contact Marta Frick Senior Recruitment Consultant at PeakSearch.
Marta Frick firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 070-386 89 69