Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio to treat a range of dermatological conditions. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically defined and medically proven innovative solutions for the skin.
For more information, please visit http://www.galderma.com
Senior Clinical Project Manager
Position: Senior Clinical Project Manager
Reports to: Head of Clinical Project Management/Operations
Location: At the office in Uppsala
Galderma is looking for a Sr CPM responsible to plan and conduct Clinical Studies. The Sr. CPM serves as a project team member and coordinates the overall clinical program activities with other functions (e.g. RA, CMC) including long-term, and next stage planning. The role will also serve as a primary contact to CROs.
We are looking for a successful clinical project manager with several years of experience within clinical research in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry, and with experience in working at or together with a CRO.
The Sr Clinical Project Manager needs to have experience from all parts of the clinical trial process, from protocol development, conduct of the study, to the compilation of study reports. It is also important to have experience of working with clinical trials in Europe since Galderma now is going to start new medical device clinical trial programs in Europe. The person needs to be highly motivated, organized and structured, with a great ability to prioritize. It is important to be able to work independently and take own decisions to deliver results. It is also important to be able to cooperate and work in teams. A good communicator, good presentation skills, positive with high energy and passion are other important competencies for this role.
Qualifications and profile
• Pharmacist or Life Science degree, preferably Master degree. PhD is a merit
• Several years of experience within clinical research
• Experience of clinical research in the Europe countries
• Experience from all parts of the clinical trial process
• Experience in supervising CROs, from negotiate agreements to data collection or experience from working for a CRO
• Experience in compiling clinical documents to registrations dossiers
• Experience in compiling Risk Management Reports according to ISO 14971 is a merit
• Fluency in Swedish and English, both in oral and written communication
• Substantial knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Experience of medical devices is a merit
• Manages time effectively, to plan activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances
• Self motivated and being able to work independently
• Demonstrated track record of working with objectives and achieving them
• Be able to take own decisions to deliver results
• Team player with ability to interact and collaborate with peers and other functions on various levels and locations
• Good presentation skills
• Proficient and proven writing skills
• Flexible and adaptable
• Ability and willingness to work in an innovative and multinational company as Galderma
Opportunities with the position
• To work for one of the world’s leading companies within skin health, a value-based dermatology company, deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines/medical solutions for patients with different illnesses or for aesthetic purposes
• Work for a growing and healthy company with massive investment in Uppsala within Operations and R&D
• Work in a global corporate Clinical Operations-team, with the possibility to share ideas with colleagues, cooperate, and share best practices
• Be part of a large global company with good possibilities to personal and professional development now and in the future
• Work for a company that welcomes internal mobility
• Work in a very attractive, innovative and dynamic company that want to be in the forefront
• To have the possibility to work with products in different stages, from phase l to post-marketing, and with different kind of products; medical devices and pharmaceuticals
• The office in Uppsala has very agreeable accommodations with a canteen on site
• Benefits and collective agreement
For further information about the position, please contact Marta Frick Senior Recruitment consultants at PeakSearch.
email@example.com Phone: 070-386 89 69