LINK Medical Research AB is a full-service contract research organization (CRO) providing product development services for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across Northern Europe. Our dedicated team provides specialist expertise across every aspect of a project, from early development to post-marketing – all from ONE source.
LINK Medical was founded in Oslo, Norway in 1995 by Ola Gudmundsen. Since then, we have shown steady growth and now employ over 180 employees from a variety of specialist backgrounds. We have offices in Norway (headquarter), Sweden (with offices in Stockholm, Uppsala and Malmö), Denmark, Finland, Germany and UK. Our Scandinavian roots and culture provide a high-quality delivery of services based on respect, work integrity and strong focus on solutions. By choosing LINK Medical, you will gain a strategic partner with a wealth of experience in overcoming every hurdle throughout product development. Working together we can bring your innovative products to the patients that need them.
For more information, visit the company´s web sites at http://www.linkmedical.eu
Real World Evidence Manager
Job Title: Real World Evidence Manager
Reports to: Director Market Access
Location: at our office in Uppsala, Stockholm or Malmö
LINK Medical is searching for a Real World Evidence Manager. The Real World Evidence Manager will work in close collaboration with members of several project teams and members of the Market Access and Real-World Evidence team across the LINK Medical organization.
This is a full-time position based at the office in Stockholm, Uppsala or Malmö. The Real World Evidence Manager reports to the Director Market Access.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated person with previous experience from working with Real World Evidence within the Life Science sector. The person needs to be service minded with good cooperation and communication skills towards costumers, governmental authorities, and team. It is also important to have good time management to drive performance. As a person it is important to be flexible, structured, effective and customer focused.
Qualifications and experiences
• A minimum of master’s degree in Health Economics, Epidemiology or similar, or other Academic Degree with experience from the area
• Experience from RWE positions within the pharmaceutical industry or from other RWE positions from the health care sector or consultancy within RWE
• Generally good IT skills and use of standard office tools
• Fluent in Swedish and English (written and oral)
• Service minded with good cooperation and communication skills towards costumers, governmental authorities, and team
• Structured and accurate
• Analytical skills
• Flexible, open minded and solution oriented
• Driven by continuous learning and development opportunities
• You take initiatives, act with confidence and work independently
• Good time management and meeting deadlines and commitments
• High level of self-motivation
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
Opportunities with the role
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits scheme for all employees.
For more information and questions about the position, please contact Marta Frick Senior Recruitment Consultant at PeakSearch.
Marta Frick firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 070-386 89 69
Apply for the position at http://www.peaksearch.se