Gyros Protein Technologies
Gyros Protein Technologies enables peptide synthesis and bioanalytical solutions that help scientists increase biomolecule performance and productivity in research, drug discovery, pre-clinical and clinical development, and bioprocess applications. Our low to mid-scale peptide synthesizer platforms are the new PurePepTM Chorus, Tribute®, Prelude® X, Symphony® X, and Sonata®. These solutions and our chemistries deliver uncompromising purity, flexibility, and quality for discovery and pre-clinical studies of simple to complex multifunctional peptides. Proprietary high performance nanoliter-scale immunoassay platforms, Gyrolab® xPand, Gyrolab xP workstation and Gyrolab xPlore™, are used by scientists in leading pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO, and CMO companies for bioanalytical applications such as pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics, immunogenicity, and quantitating bioprocess-related impurities. Our peptide synthesis and bioanalytical solutions accelerate your discovery, development, and manufacturing of safer biotherapeutics.
Gyros was founded in 2000 as a spin-off from GE-Healthcare. In 2016 Gyros Protein Technologies was founded through the merger of Gyros and Protein Technologies.
Gyros Protein Technologies headquarter is located in Uppsala, with a team of approx. 140 highly motivated professionals in Sales, Marketing, R&D, Operations, etc. Since September 2019 Gyros Protein Technologies is part of Mesa Laboratories.
For more information, visit the company´s web sites at http://www.gyrosproteintechnologies.com
Director Product Management
Position: Director Product Management
Company: Gyros Protein Technologies
Location: HQ in Uppsala (preferrable)
Reports to: VP and GM Biopharmaceutical Development Division at Mesa Laboratories, Inc.
Director Product Management
Gyros Protein Technologies is seeking an energetic and experienced Head of Product Management to take on direct operational responsibilities for product management of the Gyrolab® consumables, as well as have the GPT Product Management team reporting to this function. This role will report directly to the VP/GM BioPharmaceutical Development Division and work closely with the R&D teams, Vertical Marketing and commercial team. This senior position will be a Global position based in HQ Uppsala and with approximately 10-15% international travelling.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Product Management to take on direct operational responsibilities for product management, with a strong commercial talent and leadership behavior. This is a key position at Gyros with the great opportunity to manage the overall product life cycle and to lead and develop GPT Product Management team.
• B.S. in Biochemistry or related field, M.S. preferred
• Knowledge of ligand binding assays for pharmaceutical research and/or bioprocess applications is preferred
• Deep knowledge and long experience of B2B product management/marketing experience, especially the “razor-blade” consumables model
• Management experience
• Proven experience carrying out product management/marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing a product strategy
• Experience with CRM, Project Management & other marketing tools
• Experience working as part of a global team in a global market place
• Fluent in English, oral and written, very useful to speak Swedish
• Willing to travel 10-15 %
• Strong communication skills
• Strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Highly organized & proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
• Business oriented
• High level of self-motivation with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
• Positive “can-do” attitude with a sense of humor
• Goal oriented
• Flexible and adaptable
Opportunities with the role
• The possibility to work for a healthy successful Swedish company with a high growth rate and very good profitability
• Gyros is a part of Mesa Labs, a robust and successful owner on NASDAQ
• Be responsible for managing the assigned product portfolio and the overall product life cycle
• Having the opportunity to lead and develop the BPD Division GPT Product Management Team
• Work together with an experienced and very committed team, in a creative and very prestigeless environment
• Work for a company where results and benefits go hand in hand and where you truly can bring your potential into play
• Gyros Protein Technologies has an attractive company culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
For more information and questions about the position, please contact Jenny Ringh or Marta Frick, Senior Recruitment Consultants at PeakSearch.
Jenny Ringh email@example.com Tel: 070-235 81 99
Marta Frick firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 070-386 89 69